Providing Disinfection and Sanitization Services In New Jersey
Residential, Commercial, Industrial and More!
Learn more about our disinfection, sanitization and deodorization services. Click on the images below.
Watch this short demonstration of our commercial
disinfecting service treatment!
Decontamination Services by Microbial Solutions, LLC
Our Smart Touch EPA Registered disinfectant is documented to clear COVID19.
As part of our sanitizing and disinfecting services we apply our Common Sense surface protectant and Fresh Start surface disinfectant using electrostatic sprayer and fogging equipment to kill bacteria and other microbes while stopping future growth over an extended time.
Additional services include odor control, and mold and mildew remediation. Once a facility is treated, we certify the location as a “Common Sense Zone” If you are having any issues in your facility regarding decontamination for COVID19, odors, or mold, we are happy to assist you with any questions, and advice.
Our Simple 4 Step Process Creates “The Common Sense Zone”
Common Sense service program is an environmentally safe sanitizer solution for home and commercial spaces that provide lasting germ protection and odor removal.
- PREVENTION – Be proactive! Treat your home or business for germ and odor control.
- REMOVAL – Disinfect contaminants and bacteria, viruses, allergens and fungi.
- FURNITURE & MATTRESS DISINFECTING – Removes stains, odors, bacteria. Our service products are fragrance free, safe for kids and pets! Ideal for Bed & Breakfasts, Home Away, Air B&B, and Hospitality.
- TESTING – We provide on-location ATP testing and analysis as well as third party, Certified testing.
For Many Products, Common Sense Surface Sanitizer Can Be Added During The Manufacturing Process
- Great in high usage applications
- Easily incorporated during the finishing cycle of most processes
- Provides the same great antimicrobial protection rendering products free from microbial contamination and cross contamination
- Disrupts the cell membranes of microorganisms in bacteria, fungi, algae and yeast
- Applied during finishing cycle by PAD or exhaust process
Bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, mildew and allergens are found on the surfaces of:
- Walls, ceilings, floors, vents
- Doors and door knobs
- Light switches
- Touchscreens, key pads, keyboards, computer mouse, telephone
- Remote controls
- Toilets and toilet areas
- Sinks and faucets, vanities, counter tops and shower stalls
- Cabinet doors, drawers and hardware
- Various medical equipment, edges of privacy curtains
- Hospital beds, stretchers, bed rails
- Over bed tables, bedside tables
- Dining tables, dining chairs, stools
- Kitchen appliances
Do you have uncontrolled odors from:
- Basement mold & mildew smells
- Mold, Fungi & Spores
- Musty home odors
- Previous tenant odors
- Old home odors
- Recreational Vehicle RVs
The Solution is Antimicrobial Services for a Residence or Business
Microbial Solutions, LLC technicians are experts in remediation and prevention, providing surface quality control for commercial and residential buildings. Using patented multi surface coatings we are able to achieve superior results that NO one else can provide!
We offer you an innovative, high tech, eco-friendly method of removing and preventing surface bacteria, virus, mold and mildew from forming in your facility, office, or home. Turning your home or business into an antimicrobial, pollution fighting, self-cleaning facility with our specialty coatings that lasts.
Utilizing the most efficient and effective equipment and processes, our technicians treat all your interior surfaces including, but not limited to:
- HVAC (Heat, Ventilation and A/C System)
- All SURFACES in rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, meeting rooms, work cubicles, offices, open floor offices, etc. Optionally basement, crawl-spaces and garages too!
Multi-step procedures are implemented as the protocol requires. Safe NSF approved disinfectants are applied to kill bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, mildew from the surfaces. Once these surfaces are disinfected our trained technicians apply the COMMON SENSE antimicrobial coating that utilizes a safe, non-toxic invisible and “bonded” technology to deconstruct harmful pathogens that is delivered via a clear, non-toxic, long lasting, inexpensive treatment for any surface.
Our program is designed to defend your home and work environment against all germs by creating an active surface that prevents surface bacteria, virus, mold and mildew from forming. in your facility, office, or home.
Can Bleach Be Used To Kill Mold?
Common Sense is typically used in a broad range of applications such as:
- Schools, Libraries & Daycare Centers
- Logistics – Food Transportation
- Home, Vacation home
- Hotel, motels & hospitalities
- Building Construction & Maintenance
- Athletic Clubs & Sports Team Facilities
- Food & Beverage Facilities
- Hospitals & Medical Buildings
- Household Cleaning – Upholstery – Mattress Pads
Air Filters & Ducts
- Boats, RV’s & Campers
- Airplanes, Trains & Buses