Sanitize and Disinfect Your New Jersey Commercial Business or Office Space
Use Common Sense commercial sanitizing services to safely protect your environment and staff from cross-contamination, thus reducing sick leave at your New Jersey business.
Identifying High Touch Areas in Offices, Shops and Storefronts
By identifying areas of risk within your New Jersey based organization, we can design and implement a preventative commercial sanitizing service program that is completely unique to your business. Our disinfect and protect program includes disinfection and Common Sense treatment on all high-touch and high-traffic surfaces located throughout the building including the door handles, eating areas, hand rails, work stations and kiosks, light switches and more.
Our commercial and office disinfectant formula is effective on all types of surfaces including glass, fabric, metal, carpeting and plastic. Additionally, our Common Sense office surface sanitizer will keep your New Jersey workplace mold free and smelling great. This unique formula is proven to safely protect surfaces from unwanted odor causing bacteria mold and mildew. Keep surfaces like keyboards, mouse (computer), restaurant counter tops, hand rails, elevator buttons, and any surface frequently touched, biostatic protected (by inhibiting the growth or multiplication of microorganisms).
Common Sense service technicians apply a long lasting office sanitizer surface disinfectant throughout your work space. This micro-biostatic and antimicrobial coating dries quickly, is odorless and colorless and won’t stain your furniture or equipment. It’s safe to apply around electronics and won’t leave a nasty residue on surfaces. Our commercial disinfecting services provide long lasting, non-toxic protection for you, your staff and your customers to keep your environment germ free and your people healthy.
We have helped many offices across New Jersey with commercial office disinfectant services and products. Our team understands that keeping the office environment clean is one of the best ways to help ensure that your staff stay healthy. Dirty desks, computers, offices, eating utensils, and surfaces can carry and spread germs.
Commercial Sanitizer & Disinfectant Benefits
Common Sense disinfecting, sanitizing, odor removal services prevent and control harmful pathogens in critical business environments.
Our innovative commercial sanitizing service programs protect people, facilities and brands. We focus on results-driven solutions that create safer and healthier work environments – better places to do business.
- Great when in high usage applications are expected
- Easily incorporated during the finishing cycle of most processes
- Provides the same great antimicrobial protection rendering products from
- Microbial contamination and cross contamination.
- Disrupts the cell membranes of microorganisms in bacteria, fungi, algae and yeast
- Applied during finishing cycle by PAD or exhaust process
- Any Industrial Environment will benefit from the use of Common Sense. Does your company have a high call out rate? This product prevents your employees from acquiring any germs from their co-workers hence spending more time at work then home sick.
- Tailored Service Solutions
Our long lasting alcohol based moisturizing hand sanitizer acts like an invisible glove that protects you against germs all day. Better than any antibacterial soap you’ve tried, this product nourishes your hands and keeps them smooth. COMMON SENSE uses a safe, non-toxic, antimicrobial coating technology that provides long lasting protection against bacteria, viruses and mold.
What Makes Our Company The Best Commercial Disinfectant Service in New Jersey?
When our sanitizing product is applied to a hard surface or incorporated into a material, it creates a layer on the surface that inhibits odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew as well as prevents spore growth for an extended length of time.
The Common Sense long lasting disinfectant coating forms a protective surface layer by forming a “bed of spikes” that destroys the microorganisms before they can cause harm. Learn more about how our formula works.
- 100% Women Owned Business
- IICRC Certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration the primary certification college that sets the standards in the remediation and cleaning industry)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Years of Experience – As the saying goes “practice makes perfect.” And we have perfected our odor removal and cleaning methods to give our clients maximum cleaning results. If odors can be gotten out, COMMON SENSE Services gets it out.
- Professional Friendly Service – You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job. We also call a day or two later to make sure you are still thrilled with our New Jersey commercial disinfecting service.