Restaurant Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services
New Jersey restaurants call Microbe Solutions, LLC for disinfecting services to sanitize and protect their operations.
Common Sense commercial disinfectant and restaurant surface sanitizer safely protects your staff from cross-contamination and provides protection for patrons as well.
Additionally, our restaurant sanitizer safely protects surfaces from unwanted odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew. Keep surfaces biostatic protected and become a Common Sense Zone!
Our Sanitizing Services Keep Your Restaurant Environment Clean and Healthy.
The Common Sense Long-Lasting Disinfectant coating and restaurant hand sanitizer forms a protective surface layer by forming a “bed of spikes” that destroys the microorganisms before they can cause harm.
What Makes Our Restaurant Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services the Best in New Jersey?
Common Sense commercial sanitizer creates a long lasting disinfectant, micro-biostatic, and antimicrobial coating. When applied to a hard surface or incorporated into a material, the Common Sense long lasting sanitizing product provides superior restaurant disinfection as it creates a layer on the surface that inhibits odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew as well as prevents spore growth for an extended length of time.
Microbe Solutions, LLC is
- 100% Women Owned Business
- IICRC Certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration the primary certification college that sets the standards in the remediation and cleaning industry)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Years of Experience – As the saying goes “practice makes perfect.” And we have perfected our odor removal and cleaning methods to give our clients maximum cleaning results. If odors can be gotten out, COMMON SENSE Services gets it out.
- Professional Friendly Service – You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job. We also call a day or two later to make sure you are still thrilled with our service.