Disinfectant SmartTouch Hospital Grade

$39.97

1 gallon

SmartTouch® Disinfectant formula is an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant, cleaner that kills viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew. This powerful, unscented spray gets rid of bad odors without masking them. Eliminate dangerous pathogens like MRSA and H1N1, Coronavirus and SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and more.

NSF Food Safe

EPA Registered No 82972-1-88566

SKU: CSST0128 Category: UPC: 850044983087

Description

Eliminates a broad range of viruses and bacteria. SmartTouch Disinfectant is an EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant and doesn’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs”.

This is a Food Contact Sanitizer which means there is no rinse required and provides 99.999% sanitization on food contact surfaces. This is an NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer which is considered to be a gold standard in Food Safety. The NSF mark is the only certification that identifies food safe chemicals and is known as “The Most Trusted Name in Food Safety™.” The NSF Nonfood Compounds Registration Program address the toxicology, odor potential and intended use classifications for a wide range of products for use in food and beverage processing facilities. SmartTouch Disinfectant provides ideal protection for the restaurant and food service industry.

SmartTouch puts a stop to the following:

Dangerous Pathogens – including 99.999% of bacteria including E.coli, Salmonella and Staphylococcus Auras in less than 60 seconds.
Mold & Mildew – Kills Mold and Mold spores. Safe on a wide range of surfaces, marble to carpeting and beyond.
Bad Odors – Eliminates malodors and bad smells caused by bacteria, rotting trash, sewer systems, urine & more.

Hypo allergenic – Allergen reducing formula
Non-Corrosive – pH balanced at 7.5
Non-irritating to skin – no gloves required.
Odorless – No offensive odor, no masking agents or fragrances.
No harmful byproducts or volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
Non-staining and safe for most colorfast surfaces

SmartTouch Disinfectant is effective on the following surfaces:

All Hard Surfaces
SmartTouch Disinfectant is 100% safe for hard surfaces such as granite, marble, quartz, Formica, cement, etc. It is also safe on glass, stainless steel, ceramic tile, fiberglass, natural tile and porcelain.
Colorfast Fabrics
SmartTouch Disinfectant is safe on most colorfast carpet, furniture, drapery and linens. Sensitive fabrics include wool, cotton, denim silk and some others. Test on inconspicuous area before use.

Directions For Use

Apply SmartTouch disinfectant thoroughly with spray. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes.

If being used for cleaning, wipe surfaces to remove soil. You may rinse surfaces to prevent water spots if necessary, otherwise no rinse is required.

SmartTouch can be lightly misted on carpeting, pet beds, mattresses and bedding and allowed to dry to kills germs and eliminate odors.

SmartTouch can also be misted on bathroom tile in showers to prevent mold and mildew.

Additional information

Weight 134.4 oz
Dimensions 6 × 4 × 12 in

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Disinfectant SmartTouch Hospital Grade”

0