School and Daycare Sanitizer Surface Disinfectant | Common Sense
Use Common Sense NJ Commercial Hand Sanitizer for schools and daycare to safely protect your staff and students from cross-contamination.
Additionally, Use Common Sense Surface to safely protect surfaces from unwanted odor causing bacteria mold and mildew. Keep surfaces biostatic protected.
Common Sense is a Long Lasting School and Daycare Sanitizer Surface Disinfectant Micro-Biostatic and Antimicrobial Coating. Keeping the child care environment clean is one of the best ways to help ensure that children stay healthy. Dirty toys, bedding, linens, eating utensils, and surfaces can carry and spread germs. Regular disinfecting should be a part of the routine in a child care setting.
What Makes Our Schools And Daycare Sanitizer Surface Disinfectant Superior?
HERE’S WHY: Because when applied to a hard surface or incorporated into a material, Common Sense’s Long Lasting Sanitizer creates a layer on the surface that inhibits odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew as well as prevents spore growth for an extended length of time.
The Common Sense Long-Lasting Disinfectant coating forms a protective surface layer by forming a “bed of spikes” that destroys the microorganisms before they can cause harm.
- *100% Women Owned Business
- *IICRC Certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration the primary certification college that sets the standards in the remediation and cleaning industry)
- *100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- *Years of Experience – As the saying goes “practice makes perfect.” And we have perfected our odor removal and cleaning methods to give our clients maximum cleaning results. If odors can be gotten out, COMMON SENSE Services gets it out.
- *Professional Friendly Service – You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job. We also call a day or two later to make sure you are still thrilled with our service.