Common Sense® Hand Sanitizer with alcohol is to be applied at least once in the morning and optionally throughout the day. It’s unlike other hand sanitizers on the market today! Others require 25 to 35 applications daily in an attempt to keep a person germ free.
Common Sense® has persistence, it works for hours and it is safe, and will not wash off, Common Sense® comes off naturally with exfoliated skin cells or extensive friction. If you have had extensive friction just re-apply. There is no concern for over-usage. Common Sense® Hand Sanitizer acts like an invisible glove that protects you against germs all day.
NOTE: 4 bottles is a case
Please note this refill will only fit the Common Sense Wall Dispenser offered on our site
Benefits of this Top Sanitizer Solution
- Kills 99.99% of Germs That Cause Illness
- Each application safely lasts for hours!
- Fragrance Free • Silky Smooth and Enriched With Moisturizers
- Cleans and Sanitizes • Will Not Wash Off
- No Gloppy Gooey Messy Gel Residue • Eco-Friendly Formula
- Clinically Tested • Non-Irritating
- Exceeds CDC Recommendation For Hospital Use
- Grain Based Ethanol Alcohol
- Unique bound Antimicrobial Technology
- Long-term residual protection
- Efficacy proven through independent testing
About Common Sense | Long Lasting Hand & Surface Sanitizer Disinfectant
Common Sense Long Lasting Hand Sanitizer Soap Acts Like an Invisible Glove + Protects You Against Germs All Day + Nourishes Your Hands. The new technology of Common Sense Long Lasting Hand Sanitizer is unlike any hand sanitizing soap you’ve tried before. Common Sense creates a protective layer on your skin that works as a “bed of spikes” to first remove any germs already there, then it destroys any germs that try to land on your hands for hours afterward. And Common Sense also moisturizes, making it a unique moisturizing disinfectant and sanitizing soap.