Commercial Hand Sanitizer Benefits
Common Sense Disinfecting, Sanitizing, Odor Removal/ Deodorization! By preventing and controlling harmful pathogens in critical business environments our innovative commercial sanitizing service programs protect people, facilities and brands. We focus on results-driven solutions that create safer and healthier work environments – better places to do business.
- Great when in high usage applications are expected
- Easily incorporated during the finishing cycle of most processes
- Provides the same great antimicrobial protection rendering products from
- Microbial contamination and cross contamination.
- Disrupts the cell membranes of microorganisms in bacteria, fungi, algae and yeast
- Applied during finishing cycle by PAD or exhaust process
- Any Industrial Environment will benefit from the use of Common Sense. Does your company have a high call out rate? This product prevents your employees from acquiring any germs from their co-workers hence spending more time at work then home sick.
- Tailored Service Solutions
Our Long Lasting Alcohol Based Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer Disinfectant Soap Acts Like an Invisible Glove + Protects You Against Germs All Day + Nourishes Your Hands. COMMON SENSE uses a safe, non-toxic, antimicrobial coating technology that provides long lasting protection against bacteria, viruses and mold. By identifying areas of risk within your organization we can design and implement preventative commercial sanitizing service programs that are completely unique to your business.
ATP Testing and monitoring Offered
Benefits to a Residence
We provide a unique service that will come to homes and home offices to remove stubborn odors from various causes including; smoke, pet, cooking, mold, paint, urine, and many others.
Types of Odor and Contaminants Found Indoors include:
- Basement mold and mildew smell
- Pet Dander
- Musty home odor
- Previous tenant odor
- Old home odor
- Recreational Vehicle RV
Question I – Do you wonder if bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, mildew and allergens are lurking on the surfaces of:
Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Vents
Doors and door knobs
touchscreens and key pads Remote controls, keyboards, computer mouse, telephones
Toilets and toilet areas
sinks and faucets, Vanities, counter tops and shower stalls
Cabinet doors, drawers and hardware
Various medical equipment, edges of privacy curtains
Hospital beds, stretchers, bed rails, over bed tables, bedside tables
Dining tables, dining chairs, stools
Kitchen appliances, doors and handles
Question II – What about at your home business or work place? Do you have uncontrolled odors from or in your:
Basement mold and mildew smell
Musty home odor
Previous tenant odor
Old home odor
Recreational Vehicle RV
The Answer is Antimicrobial Services for a Residence or Business
COMMON SENSE technicians are experts in microbial remediation and prevention, providing surface quality control for commercial and residential buildings. Using patented multi surface coatings we are able to achieve superior results that NO one else can provide!
COMMON SENSE offers you an innovative, high tech, eco-friendly method of removing and preventing surface bacteria, virus, mold and mildew from forming in your facility, office, or home. Turning your home or business into an antimicrobial, pollution fighting, self-cleaning facility with our specialty coatings that lasts.
Utilizing the most efficient and effective equipment and processes, COMMON SENSE Technicians treat all your interior surfaces including, but not limited to:
HVAC (Heat, Ventilation and A/C System)
All SURFACES in rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, meeting rooms, work cubicles, offices, open floor offices, etc. Optionally basement, crawl-spaces and garages too
Multi-step procedures are implemented as the protocol requires. Safe NSF approved disinfectants are applied to kill bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, mildew from the surfaces. Once these surfaces are disinfected our trained technicians apply the COMMON SENSE antimicrobial coating that utilizes a safe, non-toxic invisible and “bonded” technology to deconstruct harmful pathogens that is delivered via a clear, non-toxic, long lasting, inexpensive treatment for any surface.
Our program is designed to defend your home and work environment against all germs by creating an active surface that prevents surface bacteria, virus, mold and mildew from forming. in your facility, office, or home.
Common Sense is typically used in a broad range of applications such as:
- Schools, Libraries & Daycare Centers
- Logistics – Food Transportation
- Home, Vacation home
- Hotel, motels & hospitalities
- Building Construction & Maintenance
- Athletic Clubs & Sports Team Facilities
- Food & Beverage Facilities
- Hospitals & Medical Buildings
- Household Cleaning – Upholstery – Mattress Pads – Air Filters & Ducts
- Boats, RV’s & Campers
- Airplanes, Trains & Buses